- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- Bud Light to launch 'Stay in the Game' campaign
- Gillette celebrates Super Bowl countdown with ticket giveaway promotion
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Bud Light kicks off NFL season with new ad campaign, 'fan-centric' packaging
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. Mars Chocolate North America is offering football fans a chance to see the Super Bowl with the help of its Snickers brand.
"Go Nuts At The Super Bowl with Snickers" instant win game will offer 17 NFL fans the grand prize of a trip to see Super Bowl XLV, while more than 2,200 additional winners will receive other great prizes including flat-screen TVs, gift certificates or Snickers bars.
"The 'Go Nuts At The Super Bowl with Snickers' instant win game satisfies NFL fans' extreme passion in a number of different ways," said Debra Sandler, chief consumer officer for Mars Chocolate North America. "NFL fans are some of the loudest, proudest and nuttiest fans in all of sports and we are excited to reward that enthusiasm with these exciting VIP trips to Super Bowl XLV."
Visit Snickers.com for more information.