- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- New vitamin company to employ cause marketing as part of launch strategy
- Hero Nutritionals' Slice of Life Sugar Free Multi+ recognized for low glycemic impact
- IRI releases first NutriLink segmentation study
- Global survey: Consumers will spend more for products befitting a healthier lifestyle
DENVER — Sneakz Organic announced the national launch of a children's beverage that delivers a full serving of vegetables in the form of an organic shake. The 8-oz. shake includes a mix of nutritious foods like sweet potatoes, carrots and broccoli.
"Moms recognize the important role nutrition plays in helping children develop and lead healthy lives, but often struggle to get their kids to eat vegetables," said co-founder and CEO Charlie Philp. "We wanted to offer an easy and fun solution for parents to feed their little ones their daily veggies."
Every shake provides 2 g of fiber from vegetables, 8 g of protein and vitamins from whole food sources. Sneakz contains no GMOs, antibiotics or synthetic hormones, and no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners.
"Sneakz effectively delivers vegetables and key nutrients that young children need at their age, along with more fiber and less sugar than other leading flavored milks in the marketplace," nutrition and natural health expert, Keegan Sheridan, said. "As a mom of two, I know first-hand the challenge many parents face in getting their little ones to eat their veggies, and Sneakz's great taste provides a win-win for everyone."
Sneakz is available in Chocolate flavor and is packaged in an on-the-go Tetra-Pak container. The beverage is sold for $1.99 at natural stores and major retailers like Whole Foods Market stores, Wegmans and Hy-Vee as well as online at Amazon.com.