- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
PLANO, Texas — Diet Snapple Trop-A-Rocka Tea, which was co-developed by Bret Michaels through "The Celebrity Apprentice," now is available nationwide.
The limited-edition flavor, which launched last year, blends green tea and black tea with pear, cinnamon and mango flavors to create a rockin' taste with low calories, according to the company.
"Diet Snapple Trop-A-Rocka has been one of the best-selling, limited-time offers in Snapple history," Snapple VP marketing Regan Ebert said. "We're proud to work with Bret to continue making this wildly popular tea available to Snapple fans nationwide."