- Peeps brand gets the party started with latest confection
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Mars spreads holiday cheer with new chocolate treats
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
EAST HANOVER, N.J. — SnackWell's has overhauled its line of products for women with new portioned, indulgent snacks.
The brand, which is owned by Kraft Foods, said the latest SnackWell's treats will range from 100 to 150 calories per pack. The products, along with such classic SnackWell's treats as devil's food cookie cakes and creme sandwich cookies, will feature new and modern packaging.
The new SnackWell's products made their debut nationwide in mid-April with a suggested retail price of $3.19 per box; each box features five individually portioned packs.
The line includes four new indulgent, portion-controlled products:
Fudge-drizzled caramel popcorn;
White fudge-drizzled caramel popcorn;
Fudge creme brownie bites; and
Rich vanilla creme brownie bites.
What's more, several 100-calorie packs sold under the Nabisco brand also will be part of the SnackWell's family, including:
Fudge Petites — fudge;
Fudge Petites — mint fudge;
Fudge-drizzled chocolate chip cookies; and
Fudge-drizzled double chocolate chip cookies.