- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Reckitt Benckiser names new president for its North America territories
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Mars spreads holiday cheer with new chocolate treats
- SodaStream announces new SodaStream Caps
MOUNT OLIVE, N.J. — Mars Chocolate North America is moving into the healthy snack space. The company recently introduced GoodnessKnows snack squares — fruit and nut bars made without artificial ingredients, colors or flavors.
The natural snacks come in three flavors: Very Cranberry, Almonds & Berries and Roasted Nuts & Grains. Each flavor contains 150 calories, 2 g to 3 g of fiber, 3 g of protein, 200 mg of cocoa flavanols and 20 mg to 35 mg of sodium. The snack squares are available in single servings for a suggested retail price of $1.59, or in multipacks for a suggested retail price of $4.99.