- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Study: Daily aspirin use may reduce risk of ovarian cancer by 20%
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome patient Ellen Smith serves as advocate for pain relief access
- Chronic pain sufferer Dennis Kinch pens book to encourage pain community
- Harvard Heart Letter: Many consumers who supplement with aspirin don't need to
ODESSA, Fla. — Smooth Gator recently launched its Smooth Gator's 60 Second Pain Relief, a cream made with all-natural oils including wintergreen, aloe vera and eucalyptus.
The topical analgesic, which also contains active ingredients methyl salicylate, camphor and menthol, is indicated for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, sprains, strains, bruises, back and joint pain. The cream also can be used for pain relief caused by sinus, allergies, fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis, the company added.
The cream is water-based for better skin absorbance when applied, the company added.