- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Study: Researchers find that committing to quit smoking every Monday improves success rate
- Alere Wellbeing publishes book touting Quit For Life smoking-cessation program
- Coalition of health groups charge states with not properly funding smoking-cessation programs
WEST HILLS, Calif. Kicking the habit never tasted so good.
Three Lollies, the maker of PreggiePops and QueasyDrops, has launched Smoking Sucks lollipops for those looking to quit smoking. The new line of smoking-cessation pops are formulated with essential oils and amino acids, including L-tryptophan, which is a naturally occurring amino acid that some sources believe may help with cravings when people are attempting to quit smoking, Three Lollies said.
The pops are available in wintergreen, pineapple and cinnamon varieties.