- Sam's Club unveils New Year's resolutions-based health screenings program
- FDA studies effectiveness, benefits of long-term smoking-cessation therapy
- Pharmacies should get out of tobacco-selling, into smoking-cessation game
- Study: Significant decline in pack-a-day smokers
- JAMA: Director of tobacco research suggests most benefits outweigh risks when considering cessation
WEST HILLS, Calif. Kicking the habit never tasted so good.
Three Lollies, the maker of PreggiePops and QueasyDrops, has launched Smoking Sucks lollipops for those looking to quit smoking. The new line of smoking-cessation pops are formulated with essential oils and amino acids, including L-tryptophan, which is a naturally occurring amino acid that some sources believe may help with cravings when people are attempting to quit smoking, Three Lollies said.
The pops are available in wintergreen, pineapple and cinnamon varieties.