- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Orexo U.S. launches Zubsolv for opioid dependence
LOS ANGELES Smiling Planet a new line of earth-friendly lifestyle products for kids, has joined the Healthy Child Healthy World network.
The partnership represents a joint commitment to raising awareness about preventing children's exposure to harmful chemicals, and also reinforces the high standards of safety, quality, and environmental consciousness that Smiling Planet sets for its children's dinnerware. Smiling Planet's plates and bowls are specifically designed to be a safe and practical alternative to dinnerware containing melamine, BPA and other harmful chemicals, Smiling Planet said.
"Today's parents are inundated with conflicting information about product safety, often leaving them unsure about which products are best," said Freddy Deane, who co-founded Smiling Planet with wife Olivia Haviland. "We're proud to join Healthy Child Healthy World to empower parents to find the safest possible products for their children, and for the planet."