- Merck: FDA approves Oxytrol for Women, creating overactive bladder category in OTC
- Zak Designs expands eco-friendly options
- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Industry praises passage of Food Safety Modernization Act by House
- Walgreens launches environmentally friendly store brand Ology, formulated free of 'harmful chemicals'
LOS ANGELES Smiling Planet a new line of earth-friendly lifestyle products for kids, has joined the Healthy Child Healthy World network.
The partnership represents a joint commitment to raising awareness about preventing children's exposure to harmful chemicals, and also reinforces the high standards of safety, quality, and environmental consciousness that Smiling Planet sets for its children's dinnerware. Smiling Planet's plates and bowls are specifically designed to be a safe and practical alternative to dinnerware containing melamine, BPA and other harmful chemicals, Smiling Planet said.
"Today's parents are inundated with conflicting information about product safety, often leaving them unsure about which products are best," said Freddy Deane, who co-founded Smiling Planet with wife Olivia Haviland. "We're proud to join Healthy Child Healthy World to empower parents to find the safest possible products for their children, and for the planet."