- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
PALO ALTO, Calif. — HP this week announced that customers can now print directly from their smartphone or tablet to more than 8,000 Walgreens stores through the HP Public Print Locations network.
By downloading the free HP ePrint Service iPhone app, users can order prints of their photos and pick those photos up from a local Walgreens in as little as an hour.
This fall, HP ePrint mobile printing apps reached more than 6 million downloads, and the number of people printing to the HP PPL network is doubling every six months, HP noted. In addition, HP recently enhanced its HP ePrint Service app to feature more cloud service content, including direct integration with Dropbox and Facebook.
Printing at Walgreens is expected in future versions of the ePrint Service app for BlackBerry and Android.
Find us on Facebook for more information on drug store news, insights and products.