- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- CRN to host free webinar on supplement regs for Pharmacist Society
BOCA RATON, Fla. Smart for Life recently improved its meal replacement cookie.
Smart for Life's weight-management chocolate chip cookie now features more protein -- a total of 6-g per serving. In addition, Smart for Life has incorporated HeroFiber, its proprietary super fiber, that includes ForteFiber soluble dietary fiber which helps to maintain cholesterol, glucose and insulin levels that are already in the normal range.
"Our innovative team of food scientists and researchers have found the delicate balance between taste and functional health ingredients," said Sass Moulavi, funder and mdical director of Smart for Life. "We are constantly thinking of what to put in the Smart Foods to improve the health benefits for all customers while keeping our delicious taste in our 60% organic products. You may not taste the improvements, but your body will certainly reap the benefits."