- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- FDA should consult advisory committees on DXM issue
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
BOCA RATON, Fla. Weight-management products company Smart for Life has developed a diet cookie for those with gluten sensitivity.
The gluten-free banana chocolate chip granola square has no preservatives and is made with many organic ingredients and a balanced protein formula with healthy fats and carbohydrate ratios. As with all Smart for Life products, this gluten-free line also effectively suppresses the appetite, the company said.
"The gluten-free market is growing, but unfortunately, a lot of gluten-free products do not taste that great. We have been able to create a delicious taste profile that people will be amazed to know happens to be gluten-free," said Richard Kayne, Smart for Life COO.