- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- TargetExpress format is in the works
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
NEW YORK — Target is opening an in-store cafe serving natural and healthy food in its new Chicago store, according to published reports.
USA Today reported that the retailer's new CityTarget store will include Pret A Manger — French for "ready to eat" — a chain of cafes that serves sandwiches, soups, drinks and breakfast items with natural and organic ingredients.
Target originally announced plans to include the cafe-within-a-store last August as part of a partnership with the London-based chain, which has locations in other U.S. cities, including New York, as well as the United Kingdom and Hong Kong.