- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
BALA CYNWYD, Pa. — Skinny Nutritional has entered an agreement with Cott's Cliffstar subsidiary to expand the availability of Skinny Nutritional's line of Skinny Water zero-calorie enhanced beverages.
Through the partnership, Skinny Water zero-calorie enhanced beverages will be exclusively manufactured and distributed by Cliffstar to selected new and existing customers through its retail channels, providing increased scalability for the Skinny Water brand. This agreement spans beverage production, raw materials procurement, research and development, freight management and retail inventory management.
"We are extremely excited to announce this strategic relationship with Cliffstar," Skinny Nutritional CEO Michael Salaman said. "This agreement allows us to do business with some of the largest retailers in the country and concentrate our resources on marketing and sales. We will be closely working with Cliffstar to introduce and aggressively market Skinny Water throughout the territory. As demand continues to rise, our retail channels are becoming increasingly aware that the concept of 'skinny' works everywhere."