- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: Higher levels of sleep aid melatonin may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Vitamins and Supplements 2014
SHIPMAN, Va. Blue Ridge Gypsy Studio’s line of SkinFree Products for people with eczema, allergies and other skin issues, is now available at CVS.com, according the skin care company.
The products are also sold at CVS stores in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Washington DC.
“Working in a typical retail pharmacy setting, I was constantly asked for recommendations from customers for products that are safe for difficult skin problems, especially by those with fragrance allergies,” said company founder Julie Hilton, who has more than 30 years experience in compounding and developing natural skin care. “I recognized a void in the market through this experience and knew that I could create effective and affordable products for common skin issues.”
SkinFree Products are all-natural and contain no perfumes, petroleum products, harmful chemicals, steroids or colorants. The products are created using naturally occurring vegetable oils and butters that have nutrients, antioxidants, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories and antibacterial agents.
Blue Ridge Gypsy Studio promotes the skin care line primarily through doctor’s offices, media and word of mouth. Free products have been distributed to hospital clinics and dialysis centers throughout Virginia and North Carolina.