- Survey: Almost 90% of moms regularly influenced by coupons
- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Kroger acquires digital coupon platform
SAN FRANCISCO — Anti-aging skin care brand Own Skin Health has announced its first charity initiative with Feeding America, a leading domestic hunger-relief organization.
Running from March to the end of April, all Northern California Whole Foods Markets or www.ownproducts.com customers who buy Own products with a special coupon or code will support Feeding America in the Bay Area.
For each $5 coupon or online code redeemed, Own will donate $3 to Feeding America to support Bay Area Food Banks. Shoppers can find coupons at Northern California Whole Foods Markets and 30 Bay Area yoga and pilates studios. Along with these coupons, participating studios will offer samples of Own products. In addition, customers can participate in the initiative when they use the online code "feedingamerica" at checkout on Own's website.
Feeding America provides fresh meals to people who struggle with putting food on the table. With a network of 200 food banks nationwide, Feeding America supplies more than 3 billion pounds of food and grocery products each year to those in need.