- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Progresso gives mainstream flavors a twist with new Artisan Soups line
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- 'Soup for Walmart': Original Soupman hits shelves in nearly 500 stores
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Sister Schubert's has boosted its line with the addition of two new restaurant favorites that can be enjoyed at home.
The brand said that its soft pretzel rolls and mini baguettes feature a homemade taste, as well as convenience, baking in 7 minutes.
Sister Schubert's soft pretzel rolls and mini baguettes come in 6-count bags and are available in the grocers' frozen section for a suggested retail price of $3.79.