- Plackers gets musical for kids
- Black Opal launches new concealer
- Big bowl of wellness
- Starting the day off right with both nutrition and convenience
- APCI targets members’ needs for success
- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. — Kohl's has announced plans to expand its Simply Vera Vera Wang collection into cosmetics in spring 2012 in Kohl's stores nationwide and online at Kohls.com.
First licensed by a subsidiary of Vera Wang Group to Kohl's in 2006, the Simply Vera Vera Wang lifestyle collection also includes apparel, intimates and sleepwear, handbags, leather accessories, jewelry, footwear, bedding and bath.
For Kohl's, the expansion of Simply Vera Vera Wang into cosmetics demonstrates the strength of the exclusive and private-brand strategy, which accounted for 48% of sales in third quarter 2010, up significantly from 2009, according to Kohl's.
At launch, the branded line of cosmetics will include makeup, skin care, bath and body products and beauty accessories.