- Plackers gets musical for kids
- Black Opal launches new concealer
- Kleenex partners with Isaac Mizrahi for new designs
- NAD refers Brain Research Labs to FTC
- Carex Health acquires the ThermiPaq Hot & Cold Therapy brand
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- CRN study defines dietary supplement users
MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. — Kohl's has announced plans to expand its Simply Vera Vera Wang collection into cosmetics in spring 2012 in Kohl's stores nationwide and online at Kohls.com.
First licensed by a subsidiary of Vera Wang Group to Kohl's in 2006, the Simply Vera Vera Wang lifestyle collection also includes apparel, intimates and sleepwear, handbags, leather accessories, jewelry, footwear, bedding and bath.
For Kohl's, the expansion of Simply Vera Vera Wang into cosmetics demonstrates the strength of the exclusive and private-brand strategy, which accounted for 48% of sales in third quarter 2010, up significantly from 2009, according to Kohl's.
At launch, the branded line of cosmetics will include makeup, skin care, bath and body products and beauty accessories.