- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Walmart Foundation’s Colorado State Giving Program awards $321,000 to eight nonprofits
- UrgentRx partners with Denver-area sports franchises to be 'Official Sponsor of Game Day Relief'
- Kathy Ireland's brand kiWW forms alliance to develop skin care devices
- Shopper Marketing Expo — Vendor Q&A
DENVER — GroundFloor Media — a Denver-based, integrated agency focusing on strategic communications, social media, reputation and crisis management, and digital strategy — on Thursday announced Similasan USA as the newest addition to its client roster.
Similasan offers a variety of products in several key categories, including eye care, ear care, allergy relief and pediatric remedies.
“We are very pleased to have the opportunity to work with Similasan USA as their public relations agency of record, and look forward to leveraging our experience in health-and-wellness and consumer products to help build awareness for their exceptional line of products,” stated Laura Love, president GFM.