- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Survey: Retailers show cautious optimism for holiday shopping season
- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
NEW YORK — Silk'n Home Skinovations, a maker of light-based beauty devices for home use, presented a digital makeover with the official launch of its new Silkn.com website on Sept. 16.
The new online experience includes new digital features, expanded content, live chats, social media integration and an upgraded design for improved customer navigation and interaction.
"The new Silkn.com represents a beautiful, pleasing physical appearance with technical ingenuity on the back-end," stated Moshe Mizrahy, CEO of Home Skinovations. "Not only will this optimize the customer's online shopping experience, but it also represents our strategic approach to unify our direct-to-consumer initiatives such as direct response television, extensive advertising campaigns, social media impact and digital footprint in a single platform."
The new website combines the importance of consumer education with the need for a quick and flawless purchase experience. This will be especially important as Silk'n continues to launch new products, expanding the ability for consumers to receive treatments at the privacy of their own home, the manufacturer stated.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.