- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Oceans Omega launches Omega-3 fortified liquid health shots
- Study: Omega-3 supplementation could preserve brain health
- Nordic Naturals launches Omega Boost
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
SALT LAKE CITY — Sibu Beauty, a skin care and supplement line made from the sea buckthorn berry, announced the Sibu Seven Omega 7 Pure Line. The product boasts the most potent, natural form of omega-7 (palmitoleic acid), the company said.
"We are excited about the newest clinical studies supporting omega-7 cardiovascular benefits as we now offer premium, potent omega-7 supplement products," Peter McMullin, president of Sibu Beauty said. "It is our pleasure to announce Sibu's Seven Omega 7 Pure line — nature's medicine — a promising way to support cardiovascular health without a prescription."
The Sibu Seven Omega 7 Pure Line includes:
- Omega 7 Pure Juice Supplement
- Omega 7 Gel Caps
- Omega 7 USDA Organic Fruit Oil
Omega-7 is best known for the cardiovascular benefits it provides, like lowering triglycerides, LDL and C-Reactive Protein while increasing good cholesterols and lipid profiles. Although omega-7 can be found in natural plant and animal sources like macadamia nuts and anchovies, sea buckthorn supplies the highest natural dose.