- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
- Walgreens implements Chicago Hometown Investment Initiative
- WAG VP talks to Chicago Tribune about changing role of pharmacist
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. — Shutterfly customers looking for more in-store pickup options can look no further than CVS/pharmacy and Walgreens.
Same-day, in-store pickup is available at any Walgreens or CVS/pharmacy store location with a photo center. Customers can order 4x6 prints at Shutterfly.com and designate in-store pickup at any Walgreens or CVS/pharmacy stores — as well as Target stores — by selecting their preferred retail location using the store locator map at checkout.
"At Shutterfly, we are constantly looking for ways to make it easier and more convenient for our customers to store, share and print their photos where they want, when they want," said Jeffrey Housenbold, president and CEO of Shutterfly. "As the market leader in our category, our ability to give customers more shopping options — like prints in an hour — through partnerships with leading retailers like Target, Walgreens and CVS/pharmacy, ensures we deliver on our promise of 100% customer satisfaction."