- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Diabetes population to double, costs to nearly triple by 2034
- Walgreens offer catapults chain to diabetes care stardom
- FDA approves Bayer Diabetes Care's Contour USB blood glucose meter
LUTHERVILLE, Md. — Comparison shopping across blood-glucose meters couldn’t be easier than at Walgreens.
Pictured here at a store just outside of Baltimore, customers can hold and feel the individual monitors and review individual bullet points as part of this pull-box display. Located just outside the pharmacy waiting area, the display also is ideal for quick and easy pharmacist recommendations.