- Canada's Shoppers Drug Mart posts Q4 results
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Beyond the Rack offering Shoppers Optimum members new online experience
- Shoppers Drug Mart receives court approval for Loblaw deal
- Shoppers Drug Mart unveils arthritis screening program in Canada
- Shoppers Drug Mart launches new Life Brand products, debuts online 'Vitamin Finder'
TORONTO — Canadian retail pharmacy chain Shoppers Drug Mart is offering a range of products for the summer, as well as tips for enjoying the season safely.
The 1,240-store chain said it would offer a selection of products for outdoor entertaining, road trips, summer beauty and first aid and information on choosing the right sunscreen, sunglasses and barbecue recipes.
"As Canadians, we look forward to the return of summer and longer, sunny days, so let's spend more time having fun and enjoying the sun and less time doing errands and being busy," lifestyle expert Shoana Jensen said. "Streamline your summer shopping and get all you need for summer road trips, outdoor entertaining, first aid and beauty all in one place at Shoppers Drug Mart."