- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
BOWIE, Md. — Shoppers Food and Pharmacy, a Supervalu banner, is encouraging consumers to eat healthy by expanding its in-store nutritional navigation program.
Shoppers said that Nutrition iQ now will include the fresh food department, robust nutrition information for the center store, including additional signage, nutritional attributes and health benefit information, to help consumers identify better-for-you foods.
“At Shoppers, we strive to make healthy eating convenient and enjoyable,” Shoppers registered dietitian Jennifer Shea said. “The expansion of the Nutrition iQ program coincides with the new year, the perfect time to get on track and eat better-for-you foods as well as to create a healthy lifestyle.”