- Peter McMahon appointed as Shopko CEO
- AbbVie starts phase-3 trial of drug for aggressive form of breast cancer
- Bartell Drugs holds Spring Health & Beauty Event at select locations
- Study: Derivative of vitamin A helps turn pre-cancer cells back to normal healthy breast cells
- Shopko to open two Hometown stores next year, further expanding small format
GREEN BAY, Wis. — Shopko will use proceeds from sales of some women's clothing to support breast cancer research, the mass merchandiser said.
As part of the "Support the Cure" program, purchases of select women's activewear and accessories from West Coast Novelty Group will help support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Shopko is partnering with both for the fundraising effort.
Prices for the merchandise range from $3.99 to $24.99, and West Coast Novelty Group will donate $100,000 to the foundation. Items include socks, hats, T-shirts, bags, drinkware, hoods and fleece tops.