- Peter McMahon appointed as Shopko CEO
- Shopko Hometown Foundation to donate up to $2,000 per store to school districts
- Shopko offers interim supplies of drugs to insurance marketplace enrollees
- AbbVie starts phase-3 trial of drug for aggressive form of breast cancer
- Bartell Drugs holds Spring Health & Beauty Event at select locations
GREEN BAY, Wis. — Shopko will use proceeds from sales of some women's clothing to support breast cancer research, the mass merchandiser said.
As part of the "Support the Cure" program, purchases of select women's activewear and accessories from West Coast Novelty Group will help support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Shopko is partnering with both for the fundraising effort.
Prices for the merchandise range from $3.99 to $24.99, and West Coast Novelty Group will donate $100,000 to the foundation. Items include socks, hats, T-shirts, bags, drinkware, hoods and fleece tops.