- Peter McMahon appointed as Shopko CEO
- Shopko opens five Shopko Hometown stores in November
- Shopko to open two Hometown stores next year, further expanding small format
- Shopko supports breast cancer research in new merchandising campaign
- Shopko offers interim supplies of drugs to insurance marketplace enrollees
NEW YORK — A philanthropic arm of mass merchandiser Shopko is planning to donate up to $360,000 to school districts across the country.
The Shopko Hometown Foundation, part of the Shopko Hometown division, which runs 181 small-format stores across the country, said it would donate $1 for each signature it receives from customers, for up to $2,000 per store.
The campaign, called Help Us Give Back, lasts through Dec. 24. Customers can sign their names once per day, every day through the campaign.