- L’Oréal makes offer to Shiseido for acquisition of Decléor, Carita brands
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- NPD Group now tracking direct-to-consumer beauty sales
- New study reveals online, mobile activities of skin care enthusiasts
- Jane Cosmetics relaunches, debuts at Ulta Beauty stores
NEW YORK — Upscale beauty brand Shiseido celebrated its fall and holiday makeup and skin care collections with its first-ever Pop-Up Beauty Boutique in New York. The Shiseido Pop-Up Beauty Boutique, located across the street from Bloomingdale’s at Third Avenue and 59th Street, was open Nov. 12 to 19.
Beauty mavens who stopped by the two-story boutique could learn about the brand’s newest collections, including the fall 2010 Shiseido Makeup and Limited Edition Holiday Palette created by Dick Page, the brand’s makeup artistic director.
Visitors also indulged in signature services and samples of signature Shiseido skin care and makeup products, and received gift cards for complimentary facial massage treatments at the nearby Bloomingdale’s.