- Economic analysis: Prescription-only status for PSE would drive up physician visits, healthcare costs
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- NACDS supports bill to curb Rx abuse, safeguard patients
- Coppertone unveils sunscreen innovations
- Tennessee politicians and CHPA expand statewide Anti-Smurfing Campaign
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. — BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy has appointed a new regional director.
The company said that Shelley Moore will be responsible for business development in Tennessee. Moore, a registered nurse, brings six years of nursing experience, along with a career specialty in bleeding disorders, to her position at BioPlus.
"BioPlus’ best-in-class bleeding disorders program is a new high-touch intervention to provide care and support for the patient and caregiver, clear cost savings to the payer, and optimal clinical outcomes," BioPlus chief strategy officer Russell Gay said. "Shelley is leading our program in Tennessee using her many years of support in the community and her nursing skills to improve the quality of life for our patients."