- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
NEW YORK — An energy strips brand that recently hit the market was honored with the 2011 Best New Product Award at the Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing Diet, Vitamin and Sports Nutrition Show.
The award, presented by Drug Store News and ECRM, was voted on by the show's attending buyers and distributors. This year's event was held in Champions Gate, Fla., from July 17 through July 20.
Sheets — a brand co-developed by basketball star LeBron James, along with PureBrands CEO Warren Struhl and co-founders Jesse Itzler and Maverick Carter — are individually wrapped, paper-thin dissolving strips that tout the same amount of caffeine as a cup of premium coffee in one small strip, which is about 100 mg, without containing any sugar or calories.
“We are thrilled that the retailers and distributors and buyers who attended the 2011 ECRM Diet, Vitamin and Sports Nutrition Show have recognized Sheets energy strips with the Best New Product of the Year award,” PureBrands CEO Warren Struhl said. “This is a testament to the hard work that the entire Sheets team has dedicated to this product and we are both humbled and proud to receive this honor.”