- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- McKesson names industry veterans Chris Dimos, Melanie Nallicheri to SVP roles
- Supervalu launches fleet of natural gas-powered trucks out of Virginia
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
WEST BRIDGEWATER, Mass. — Supervalu banner Shaw's has reopened two of its revamped Maine locations.
The new formats, located in Auburn and Lewiston, are designed to provide a comfortable shopping experience with a focus on delivering premium customer service and seek to offer customers an expanded variety of the freshest produce, top-quality meat and seafood and a large selection of local products.
Shaw's commemorated the reopenings with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the stores on Friday.
"From the products and services to design layout, Shaw's is committed to delivering a shopping experience that meets the needs of our local customers," Shaw's president Mike Stigers said. "The redesigned Auburn and Lewiston locations bring a greater selection and variety to our customers, while offering a fresh, new feel to their shopping experience. We look forward to continuing to provide our neighbors with quality products and outstanding service they expect from Shaw's."