- Supervalu sells 877 stores, reuniting Albertsons under one operator
- Retailers, suppliers recover, provide relief in Sandy's aftermath
- Report: Shaw's may be pulled from sale block
- Supervalu will continue to focus on value pricing, hyperlocal merchandising in fiscal 2013
- Supervalu's Cub Foods kicks off Hunger Action Month food drive
WEST BRIDGEWATER, Mass. — Shaw’s Supermarkets, a Supervalu banner, on Wednesday announced five store closures in the coming week — three in Massachusetts and two in Rhode Island — according to published reports.
Shaw’s currently operates 174 stores in New England.