- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- AmazonFresh launches new tool to revolutionize shopping list generation
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
Parents are always looking for healthy, portable snacks for their kids, and Sharkies’ new Organic Fruit Chews and Omega 3 Smart Twists offer just that.
Both new snacks contain 100% of vitamin C and are free of high-fructose corn syrup, wheat, gluten, nuts and fat. The Organic Fruit Chews come in fun shark shapes, are certified organic — they contain no artificial dyes or flavors — and are available in Berry Bites and Fruit Splash flavors.
Omega 3 Smart Twists are twisted into a rope shape and provide omega-3s (both EPA and DHA). The Twists are equivalent to one serving of fruit and are available in Berry Surf and Tropical Wave flavors.
Sharkies’ snacks are sold in select supermarkets and natural and specialty retailers, including Whole Foods, the Mid-Atlantic and West Coast regions of Sam’s Club and Babies “R” Us. They’re also sold online at Amazon.com and SharkiesInc.com and have a suggested retail price of $3.99.