- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
LOS ANGELES — A new fitness DVD featuring singer Kelly Rowland and Jeanette Jenkins, founder of the Hollywood Trainer, has made its debut.
"Sexy Abs," which is part of the "Hollywood Trainer Celebrity Series," includes six chapters of abdominals training, giving fans access to Rowland’s workouts that were developed by Jenkins.
"Sexy Abs" carries a suggested retail price of $24.95.