- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
LOS ANGELES — A new fitness DVD featuring singer Kelly Rowland and Jeanette Jenkins, founder of the Hollywood Trainer, has made its debut.
"Sexy Abs," which is part of the "Hollywood Trainer Celebrity Series," includes six chapters of abdominals training, giving fans access to Rowland’s workouts that were developed by Jenkins.
"Sexy Abs" carries a suggested retail price of $24.95.