- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Actavis Pharma to sell seven Western European operations to Aurobindo Pharma
- Study: Probiotic in first three months of life reduces incidence of gastrointestinal disorders
- Test kit that detects influenza A and B virus within 15 minutes launches in Europe
- Americans more likely than others to prefer generics, study finds
NEW YORK — Green laundry brand Seventh Generation has launched a contest whereby entrants can win a trip for two to France, Italy or Vermont.
The Nature Makes Perfect Scents sweepstakes underscores the source of the scents featured in Seventh Generation's cleaning products, particularly, its Natural Dish Liquid products:
Seventh Generation uses French lavender used in its lavender and floral mint scent dish product;
Italian lemons and clementines are used in its fresh citrus and ginger, lemongrass and clementine zest scent dish products; and
Free and clear dish liquid scent is sourced from Vermont.
"All of the ingredients used to create our scents come from fields, not factories, honoring their origins and the careful hands that cultivated them," according to the company's website.
The sweepstakes kicked off Sept. 30 and will end Dec. 31 and winner will be announced on Jan. 2, 2012. For official rules and more information, click here.