- Kinney Drugs announces retirement of industry veteran Wuest
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Report: Many French pharmacies may be forced to bid adieu
- DPP-IV inhibitors, GLP-1 analogues to see strongest growth among Type 2 diabetes drugs through 2020, study finds
- Vermont state No. 27 to employ NPLEx in the fight against PSE diversion
NEW YORK — Green laundry brand Seventh Generation has launched a contest whereby entrants can win a trip for two to France, Italy or Vermont.
The Nature Makes Perfect Scents sweepstakes underscores the source of the scents featured in Seventh Generation's cleaning products, particularly, its Natural Dish Liquid products:
Seventh Generation uses French lavender used in its lavender and floral mint scent dish product;
Italian lemons and clementines are used in its fresh citrus and ginger, lemongrass and clementine zest scent dish products; and
Free and clear dish liquid scent is sourced from Vermont.
"All of the ingredients used to create our scents come from fields, not factories, honoring their origins and the careful hands that cultivated them," according to the company's website.
The sweepstakes kicked off Sept. 30 and will end Dec. 31 and winner will be announced on Jan. 2, 2012. For official rules and more information, click here.