- Certain Dri develops new drip-free formula
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Tidy Cats introduces new line of lighter litter
- New book examines how emerging brands break through
OMAHA, Neb. — Sergeant's Pet Care Products will be launching generic versions of popular flea and tick topical treatments next month.
The company said that its generic versions of Frontline Plus, FiproGuard Plus and Pronyl OTC Plus will hit retail in May, providing pet owners with a lower-cost option to keep pets healthy.
"Lower cost means more pets will be protected from the dangers fleas and ticks present," Sergeant's president and CEO Bob Scharf said. "For more than 140 years, Sergeant's has been a trusted, reliable source of products to improve and protect pets' health. These products are one of the many innovative flea and tick products from Sergeant's. Retailers and consumers are very excited about this addition."