- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. Beauty retailer Sephora has extended its contract with Acxiom for integrated digital marketing solutions for an additional two years.
Acxiom has been working with Sephora since September 2005, providing the technology platform and digital marketing services that power the retailer’s integrated digital marketing communications to email subscribers and loyalty program members, Beauty Insiders.
For example, using Acxiom’s IMPACT technology platform, Sephora is able to incorporate more complex rules for segmenting customers based on their beauty profile, according to Acxiom. The retailer can now tailor product recommendations and special offers based on traits such as eye and hair color or skin type.
In addition, Sephora is using Acxiom’s integrated transactional messaging capabilities to create HTML email communications for shipping confirmations. Before implementing Acxiom’s platform, these transactional communications were sent as plain text messages, leaving little room for branding, up-sell or cross-sell opportunities.