- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Search engines, social media key to unlocking opportunity for beauty brands
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. Beauty retailer Sephora has extended its contract with Acxiom for integrated digital marketing solutions for an additional two years.
Acxiom has been working with Sephora since September 2005, providing the technology platform and digital marketing services that power the retailer’s integrated digital marketing communications to email subscribers and loyalty program members, Beauty Insiders.
For example, using Acxiom’s IMPACT technology platform, Sephora is able to incorporate more complex rules for segmenting customers based on their beauty profile, according to Acxiom. The retailer can now tailor product recommendations and special offers based on traits such as eye and hair color or skin type.
In addition, Sephora is using Acxiom’s integrated transactional messaging capabilities to create HTML email communications for shipping confirmations. Before implementing Acxiom’s platform, these transactional communications were sent as plain text messages, leaving little room for branding, up-sell or cross-sell opportunities.