- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Fragrances developed by Ashley Olsen, Mary-Kate Olsen launch at Sephora
- Sephora to hold free, in-store beauty classes for beauty insiders
- Nest Fragrances launches collection at Sephora
- Tom's of Maine names winners of '50 States for Good' community giving program
SAN FRANCISCO — Sephora Americas has announced the launch of Values Inside Out, a partnership program matching Sephora stores across America with nonprofit organizations in their own communities.
Under this program, each store's team of sales associates will have the opportunity to choose a local nonprofit they want to help through raising awareness, providing funds and contributing their own "sweat equity" to enable that organization to fulfill their mission over the course of 2013.
The initiative begins this week, as participating Sephora stores across the country announce their partnership with local nonprofits via a kickoff event on March 23. On this day, customers are invited to visit their local Sephora store to celebrate the initiative and learn more about the program and the nonprofit partner the store has selected.
Sephora plans to measure the results of the VIO Program annually by the amount of funds raised by each nonprofit as a result of the partnership and the number of volunteer hours contributed by Sephora associates during the year.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.