- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
MIAMI — Sensis Condoms on Monday announced that its Sensis Condoms with QuikStrips, which ensure proper application, now are available at select Walgreens.
Sensis Condoms’ patented pull-down QuikStrips work much like the easy pull-off tabs on a Band-Aid, creating an application that helps ensure a condom is applied quickly and properly.
In addition to Walgreens, Sensis Condoms are available online through retail partners Amazon.com, Walgreens.com, CVS.com, Drugstore.com, Target.com and Condom-USA.com. Sensis Condoms will be sold through Navarro Drug in south Florida and Pamida Food Stores in the Midwest in late January.