- Study: Condoms may help prevent vaginal infection
- Condom Depot: Okamoto's Crown named 'World's Best Condom' for 13 years running
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
MIAMI — Sensis Condoms on Monday announced that its Sensis Condoms with QuikStrips, which ensure proper application, now are available at select Walgreens.
Sensis Condoms’ patented pull-down QuikStrips work much like the easy pull-off tabs on a Band-Aid, creating an application that helps ensure a condom is applied quickly and properly.
In addition to Walgreens, Sensis Condoms are available online through retail partners Amazon.com, Walgreens.com, CVS.com, Drugstore.com, Target.com and Condom-USA.com. Sensis Condoms will be sold through Navarro Drug in south Florida and Pamida Food Stores in the Midwest in late January.