- Kiss Products launches new Nail Art Starter Kit
- Sally Hansen looks to jazz up manicures with new Big Top Coats
- Red Carpet Manicure makes foray into nail lacquer category
- Red Carpet Manicure unveils new gem-infused gel nail polish collection
- Red Carpet Manicure opens 'Holiday Pop-Up Shop' at Henri Bendel in NYC
NEW YORK — Better Homes & Gardens and its readers have named Pacific World’s at-home gel manicure line SensatioNail the “Best New At-Home Manicure Kit.”
After a six-month process that involved more than 80,000 consumers weighing in and hundreds of product submissions, SensatioNail surged to the top of the list in its category.
“We are incredibly honored and grateful to receive this prestigious award from Better Homes & Gardens, Brandspark and of course, the consumers who participated,” stated Melissa Kahane, SensatioNail senior marketing manager. “Day in and day out, the entire SensatioNail team works to maintain our rank as the No. 1 at-home manicure system in the market place, to receive this validation is beyond gratifying.”
SensatioNail offers do-it-yourself gel manicures, with no dry time, smudging, chipping or fading so nails will be damage-proof for up to two weeks. SensatioNail’s Pro 3060 LED lamp, gel primer, 2-in-1 gel base and top coat, cleanser and offering of more than 60 gel polish shades gives users everything they need for salon-quality gel manicures at a fraction of salon prices.