- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
FLINT, Mich. — Specialty pharmacy Senderra Rx has hired a former executive at Diplomat, Rite Aid and Perry Drug Store as its EVP strategic initiatives.
The Richardson, Texas-based company announced Thursday the hiring of Stephen Lund, who immediately before worked as a specialty pharmacy industry consultant.
"Steve brings a lifelong pharmacy career to Sendera Rx, with a strong expertise in specialty pharmacy," Senderra Rx chairman Win Purifoy said. "We are excited to have him on our team and help us fuel our future growth in this dynamic specialty pharmacy market."
The company also hired Kathy Lenzi as director of patient services. Lenzi previously worked as manager of contract management at Diplomat.