Select Walmart stores to carry new Piggy Paint nail polish

NEW YORK — Hitting select Walmart locations is the new Piggy Paint nail polish for little girls.

The water-based, nontoxic, odorless, hypoallergenic and nonflammable nail polish is designed to deliver the thrills of a "big girl" manicure without harsh chemical ingredients or dizzying fumes.

There are five Piggy Paint SKUs that are being launched at the end of January in more than 1,400 Walmart stores across the United States. The kits retail for $3.98 and up.

Comments

- 12:08 PM
naturalegreen says

Is this why Piggy Paint added the chemical preservative Neolone 950 (aka Methylisothiazolinone) into their formula last year - to offer a longer shelf life for Wal-Mart customers and corporate companies? Non-toxic indeed....

- 10:35 PM
jack1000 says

The kids are going to love this nail polish so much. I see this selling off the shelves. If you have it in walmart it should sell so good.

- 5:48 AM
diana says

I love to decorate my nails with nail paints.I do nail art.I would like to try Piggy Paint nail polish and shades of this nail paint are just awesome.You would love your nails If you start using this brand. Regards, Diana Taylor

- 2:55 AM
jacobsmith says

Piggy paint nail polish and shades are really gonna set some trend and people are gonna like it.

- 5:58 AM
nail care says

Superb store it is! There is no dought about this walmart store as brand store of the world and definitely i will look forward to buy piggy paint nail polish which seems to me very effective one. Thanks http://www.trendyhands.com/nail-care.html

- 8:15 PM
says

I've seen Walmart store was advertise on love tv they offer cheap nail polish and fashion makeover kit which can be bought online.

- 3:51 AM
Marthas says

Are you amazed to look the neatly designed nail art in the fashion magazines? Do not worry; even you can create marvelous nail art patterns with the help of nail nail wraps that comes in different colors and designs.

- 4:59 PM
Marthas says

Oh wow...I love to wear bright nail paint and carry a matching handbag whenever I get ready to attend some party or a special occasion. They seem to be Personalised Gifts for the young girls like me.

Login or Register to post a comment.