- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Sears and Kmart are going local on the web.
Parent company Sears Holdings said that employees and members of the retailer's Shop Your Way loyalty program would be uploading photos and providing information about sales from local Kmart and Sears sales in cities across the country.
"We are steering two of America's most storied brands to a new era when people have fundamentally different expectations about how they shop and are looking for ways to build relationships with their local stores both physically and online," Sears Holdings SVP customer experience and integrated retail Leena Munjal said. "As we become a more member-centric organization, we are connecting associates and Shop Your Way members on a local level to products and exclusive shopping perks that make shopping fun."
Members of the loyalty program can look at what their local stores have to offer through the ShopYourWay.com website.