- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Sears Holdings denies Sears Canada sell-off rumors
- Sears Holdings partners with FitStudio to offer reward points for walking, running
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Sears announced that it is inviting Facebook users to support America's military members by voting for the Sears Rebuilding Together affiliate program, which they believe is the most deserving.
Voting will take place through Sept. 23, and based on total vote tallies, Sears and Rebuilding Together will award 25 overall grants totaling $250,000 to Rebuilding Together affiliates at platinum, gold, silver and bronze levels.
"Veterans and the men and women of the military are the backbone of our great country," said Dave Friedman, SVP and president of marketing for Sears Holdings. "Through the Heroes at Home online community, we want to give our customers a chance to help the brave men and women who protect our country and provide a place where those who serve and support our military can connect and engage with one another."
Fans of the Sears Facebook page can return daily to cast a new vote during the voting period. Facebook users who "like" the Sears Heroes at Home Facebook page, accessible from Facebook.com/Sears, also will receive the latest updates on the contest and have the opportunity to post an Operation Rebuild for Heroes at Home widget on their website to help spread the word about the contest and support their communities.