- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Following the success of its 13-store test in 2010, Sears has announced that it now is expanding its in-store cosmetic departments to more than 100 stores and online.
The staffed beauty departments include such mass brands as Revlon, L'Oréal, Maybelline and CoverGirl. The concept also includes nail care from Sally Hansen, Nicole by OPI and Essie, as well as skin care and fragrances.
"We are pleased to offer our customers a comprehensive assortment of the cosmetics, skin care and nail care brands not typically found in department stores at the mall," stated Gary Schettino, VP and GMM of Sears men's apparel and center core at Sears Holdings. "Our foray into beauty creates the perfect complement to our new approach to fashion at Sears. The introduction of affordable and well-known brands is another example of our continued commitment to offer our customers incredible value at a total style destination."