- Reports: Diplomat to hire more veterans following White House economic summit
- Reports: Diplomat CEO says ACA boosts healthcare access but doesn't address waste
- U.S. secretary of labor visits Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy headquarters
- Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy's Phil Hagerman named one of 13 'Michiganders to Watch'
- Diplomat CEO receives Grant Thornton Leader & Innovator of the Year award
FLINT, Mich. — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy has hired a new CFO, the company said.
Diplomat announced the appointment of Sean Whelan, citing his experience as a CFO in the healthcare industry. Whelan will report directly to president and CEO Phil Hagerman.
“Sean’s comprehensive financial background is exactly what we need as we continue to create new products and services for the specialty pharmacy industry,” Hagerman said. “His experience in all areas of finance and managing a publicly held healthcare company brings the needed financial platform to support our growth.”
Before Diplomat hired him, Whelan worked for InfuSystem Holdings, a company that supplies infusion pumps for cancer patients. Before that, he worked in financial positions for Ford Motor from 1996 to 2007.