- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Cardinal Health’s Independence Medical unit helps pharmacy owners tap into growing home healthcare market
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
MISSION, Kan. — Customers of pharmacy automation provider ScriptPro ranked one of the company's systems as the best in one of the categories of a survey conducted by healthcare information technology research firm KLAS, ScriptPro said.
KLAS recently published its annual report, "2011 Best in KLAS Awards for Software and Professional Services," showing that ScriptPro's SP Central Pharmacy Management System earned the top spot in the category of "Software Solutions — Pharmacy — Outpatient (Retail)."
"KLAS ratings are the acid test of how we are doing versus customer expectations," ScriptPro president and CEO Mike Coughlin said. "There are many choices to be made by the medical community in selecting technology platforms. KLAS provides a strictly objective evaluation to help healthcare managers make informed decisions."